[TYPO3] Does Typo3 support custom content type

zenonx typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Sat Sep 29 11:27:19 CEST 2007

Ok, thanks for the answers & suggestions. In fact I already found that what I'm looking for is probably TemplateVoila & asked about it on IRC.
As for real estate - this was only example. Writing plugins for such simple tasks is not an option. As for real name - well, this is the Internet and I don't see why I should use my full name (especially when I'm asking such simple/stupid question), really. If this would be closed mailing list - well, why not.
Anyway, I'm little disappointed that such functionality is not included in core module of system. I will take a closer look & compare it with competitors.
Thanks & Best Regards