[TYPO3] Import of cal-0_16_0-r.t3x causes Debug-Info (bomb icons) / missing PEAR path

Erden Oguz eoguz at gmx.de
Fri Sep 28 20:17:55 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've downloaded and installed "cal-0_16_0-r.t3x" from nightly (09/28/07
00:00:29), "http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org:3000/calendar/downloads".

Now, my Typo3 4.1 Installation comes up with debugging informations, I
mean, there a lots of bomb icons on my screen.

I read the trunk information at
"http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/calendar/changeset/1582?format=diff&ne
w=1582", saying that a "Date.php" is checked before installation(?).
Therefor, I installed the extension PEAR Package Manager and the package
"Date" to get the Date.php im my PEAR directory. Didn't help either.

I've also stated the PEAR path in the cal extension setup as:
typo3conf/ext/bypear/PEAR. Shouldn't this be correct?
The PEAR Manager suggested to include its working directory path by an
"include_path" statement. May this cause the error? Where or in which
file should I set this or do I have to downgrade to Cal 0.15.4?

Thank you in advance for any hint.

Regards,
Erden