[TYPO3] Does Typo3 support custom content type

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Fri Sep 28 20:16:28 CEST 2007

Yes, can be done, Please see the manual
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_ftb1/curre
nt/

Regards, Eef

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] Namens zenonx
Verzonden: vrijdag 28 september 2007 20:03
Aan: typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Onderwerp: [TYPO3] Does Typo3 support custom content type

Hi

I would like know if Typo3 supports custom content types - I don't know
what's exactly name of this feature (content prototyping?) but it enables
website admin to create new content by defining custom fields that will held
some data in them (e.g. for real estate listings it would be house address,
price, photo, contact number etc.). Then you can simple add new content
based on this structure and display it on webpage using custom template. Is
it possible with Typo3? I'm playing with it today, I read lot of
documentation but can't find the answer. Example of what I want are Content
Construction Kit (http://drupal.org/project/CCK) & Views
(http://drupal.org/project/views) modules for Drupal.
Thank you very much for answers & sorry for my English.