[TYPO3] Wrong links in TMENU on subpages (with real url)

Domen Božeglav domen.bozeglav at arnes.si
Fri Sep 28 12:53:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have a working typo3 site with realurl extension installed. I have
created a TMENU for the first level navigation and included it in the
template.

Links in the menu on the first level (site www.blah.com/welcome.html)
are ok, but when I browse to the sites on the second level
(www.blah.com/welcome/data.html for instance) the links in the dinamic
menu point to the second level: so the link to Welcome site is now
www.blah.com/data/welcome.html (it should be www.blah.com/welcome.html )

It looks like TMENU just included relative link, but it should absolute
instead or recalculate url to "../welcome.html"

Any ideas, what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards, Domen

p.s. I am a typo3 newby so sorry if the question is dumb.

Code for TMENU:
# First level menu-object, textual
  page.10.marks.menu.1 = TMENU
  page.10.marks.menu.1 {

# Level 1: Normal state properties
  NO.allWrap = <li> | </li>
  NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1

# Level 1: Enable active state and set properties:
  ACT = 1
  ACT.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <li class="act"> | </li>
  }

Code for realurel:
  $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
     'www.blah.com' => array(
        'fileName' => array(
           'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => '1',
       ),

        'pagePath' => array(
           'type' => 'user',
           'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
           'spaceCharacter' => '-',
           'rootpage_id' => '1',
           'dontResolveShortcuts' => '1',
           'disablePathCache' => '1',