[TYPO3] RealURL single domain multi-tree (multi-language)

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 28 12:15:18 CEST 2007

Hi Mathias,

Yes I thought that might work, but doesn't because you cannot set any
page as root in indexed_search - only 'real' rootpages. In this case the
EN branch would not be a real rootpage (for RealURL to work - for the
one-domain solution - everything has to be descending from 1 rootpage)
so can't be set as searchRootPid.
Thanks for your input - as I mentioned to Giannis, will probably go for
the multi-domain solution for now.

Albert