[TYPO3] Direct mail 2.5.1 and domain records and why are my mails considered spam by hotmail?

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Fri Sep 28 11:09:55 CEST 2007

I have two questions about Direct mail 2.5.1

I use TYPO3 4.1 and TV 1.3.0

First question is about previewing a page from the Direct Mail module. I
have multiple domain records on my site and I have defined:
use_domain in TS config but this doesnt work on preview. The final
direct mail sent to users is fetched from the right domain.
Anyone with an idea on how to fix the preview url(s)?

Second question is:
The direct mails I send has a tendency to go into peoples spamfilter,
fore example hotmails spamfilter. Any tips to avoid this?

/Brian Bendtsen