[TYPO3] RealURL single domain multi-tree (multi-language)

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 27 18:14:57 CEST 2007

Hi Mathias,

Thanks, your second option was what I had setup and still have. This
seemed to work ok, except for results from indexed search. All the
languages show up in the results as everything is in one tree and no
L-var is used.

Your first option is what I had in mind to solve this, but was wondering
if it can be achived using no separate domains.

So anyone else for the definitive on this one? :)

thanks,
Albert