[TYPO3] RealURL single domain multi-tree (multi-language)

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias at typo3.org
Thu Sep 27 16:00:47 CEST 2007

Albert van der Veen schrieb:
> Hi list,
>
> I have setup a multilanguage site. Instead of the singletree (for which
> it's no problem to setup RealURL with multiple languages) this uses the
> multitree approach because there are differences in the structure for
> each language.
> Now the question is: is it possible to use RealURL with this approach?
> If you setup RealURL a rootpage is assumed for each domain. In this case
> the same domain has different rootpages for every language.
> Do I miss something in the options?

I'm pretty sure you will need domains for this.
But domains should work out fine.
Just set up "de.[yourdomain]" or "fi.[yourdomain]".

Another option might be to put the other trees inside your main tree,
but this might need additional work on menus (since the entryLevels have
changed).

URLs might be /LANGUAGE/page/page/page/ then.

hth
Mattes