[TYPO3] GMENU.RO and noLink

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Thu Sep 27 15:11:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have a small (or not so small) problem with menus again. I have a GMENU configuration and
everything is basically fine but I want a RO on the GMENU items.

Normally that's not a problem but I have the special case, that I don't have any links in the menus.
All actions are trigged as onclick event in <li> elements.

The bad thing is, that GMENU.RO does the image toggle with javascript call inside the a tag. If I
remove it with noLink = 1 I have no links but no RO too.

Is it possible to have RO without a tags in TYPO3? I don't want to rewrite my hole TS. ;-)

Greets and thanks,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net