[TYPO3] Direct mail problems

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Thu Sep 27 13:59:39 CEST 2007

Ivan Kartolo skrev:
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Since there is not much activity in the directmail list I will try here.
>>
>> I have a few problems with Direct mail 2.5.1:
>>
>> 1.
>> When I choose one the BE modules Direct Mail, Recipient list aso I
>> have to click my sysfolder in the pagetree for content to show in the
>> right column.
>> I have tested this on a linux server and here there it shows the
>> wizard as soon as you click the Direct Mail BE module.
>> Any Idea why this problem occur on windows?
>
> Which problem do you mean?
> Tell me more about your server configs (apache, php version,
> memory_limit, etc)
>
> Ivan
Hi Ivan

Sorry for the late answer.

Im using Windows as server, php is 5.0.4.

The only problem I have right now is not that serious, but when I click
the direct mail BE module I have to click the direct mail folder before
anything appears in the right column. I noticed that the wizard is shown
as soon as you click the direct mail BE mdoule on linux. Is there a fix
for windows. I would like to spare my users for the extra click.

/Brian