[TYPO3] TER extension manual

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Sep 27 01:12:28 CEST 2007

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:15:15 +0200, André Hänsel wrote
with subject "[TYPO3] TER extension manual":

> Hi,
>
> for my extension ah_list I once made a quite nice manual. Now I wanted to
> look up something in my own documentation, so I searched the TER for my
> extension and found that it says "Manual: Not available".
>
> Where has it gone?
>
> Unfortunately I think I don't have the OOo file any more.

Normaly a manual is in the doc-directory of an extension named
'manual.sxw'.
You can get a list of all files of an extension if you follow the link
given by the extension name on http://typo3.org/extensions.

For your extension ah_list (1.0.5) there is a file without name and
30kBytes in size. Maybe this is/was your manual. Try to install your
extension and look into the doc-dir of your extension (FTP?). You might
find a file which has lost it's name and which was your manual.sxw before.

Good luck
Bernd

--
Don't ask what the TYPO3-community can do for you.
Ask what you can do for the TYPO3-community.