[TYPO3] indexed search migration

Baril, Chris Chris.Baril at cossette.com
Wed Sep 26 23:37:28 CEST 2007

I had a customized version of the extension indexed_search on our
development server....we then migrated that website to our production
server.  Everything seems to be working except one thing: somehow my old
domain is showing up on the page

Info -> Site Crawler -> Crawler Log

In the 'Status' category I see 'Error...' but I am not able to get any
further description of the error.  Although, when I look in the column
'Url' I see that it is trying to crawl my OLD DEVELOPMENT server, not
the NEW PRODUCTION server that it currently exists on.

Does anyone know where the domain name may be stored?  So that I can
update it.

Thanks in advance,