[TYPO3] IE causing problems - carriage return in a stdWrap?

Henjo Hoeksma henjohoeksma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 22:02:00 CEST 2007

In article
<mailman.345.1190817197.1851.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
DavidCake <dave at difference.com.au> wrote:
>  	I have a typo3 site, based on an HTML template page (that I
>  didn't create) that isn't displaying properly in Internet Explorer.
> It worked as a static page, but the typo3 page using it as a template
> is working fine on all browsers except IE.
>  	Now, I can't see any obvious reason why it doesn't work. And
>  I've been told there are odd problems to do with IE7 not dealing
> well with lists that are all on the one line or similar, and this is
> indeed pretty much the only significant difference between the html
> file used as a template and the Typo3 page.
>  	So, thats the background, my typo3 question is is there any
>  way to force a carriage return at the end of a stdWrap?
>  	Regards
>  		David

Hi David,

this would obviously be due to the way Typo3 renders the html and how
the CSSis done afterwards...
That's the place where I would seek it.

IE is still IE ;-)

If you can't figure it out: post some url's to see the problem.

Henjo

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo