[TYPO3] redirect old simulatestatic to realurl

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Wed Sep 26 11:22:23 CEST 2007

Hey list,

I have a new site running with realurl, but the old server still uses
stimulatestatic.

Now google realy loves my new pages and has indexed alot of the new
pages with real url, but there are still some old pages and some don't
exict anymore.
for those non existing pages we are adding some 301 in the htaccess.
for those who still exist, but still are indexed with the sim-st
pagenames we are using this rewrite rule:
RewriteRule ([0-9]+)\.([0-9]+)\.html$
http://www.mydomain.be/index.php?id=$1&type=$2  [R=301,L]

works great, but I would like to let them redirect to the full url
so not : index.php?id=1&type=0 but to pagename/pagename/

is this possible? and if so, how?

tnx for any answer / suggestions.

Rob