[TYPO3] Adding alt attribute to clear.gif

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Sep 25 23:35:01 CEST 2007

Edwin Blokker wrote:
> Hi Krystian, thanks for replying.
>
>  > 1) what produces those clear.gif (content element, extension etc..)
>  > 2) what version of TYPO3 you have
>
> I'm using Typo3 4.1.1, and the clear.gif is only inserted when I
> manually add space before or after a content element, through the
> secondary options of the content element.

I can not reproduce that. I am using space before and after a content
element and always have clear.gif with alt="".

Maybe you are using some code cleaning extensions that removes empty
alt="" ?

--
Krystian