[TYPO3] Adding alt attribute to clear.gif

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Sep 25 22:50:53 CEST 2007

Edwin Blokker wrote:
> I still haven't found a solution to this Typo3 problem. According to the
> archives, there are more people trying to solve this, but I've only
> found someone suggesting to change one of the .php files in the source..
>  Isn't there a better way to achieve this?
>

> Edwin Blokker schreef:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> When typo3 inserts a clear.gif, it doesn't add an alt="" attribute to
>> the image. Is there a (typoscript?) way to add this to the clear.gif?
>> I want my pages to validate...

hi

I have lots of TYPO3 sites that validate and have proper clear.gif with
alt="" and I did not set any special TS for that. Strange you have such
problems.

The question is how do you achieve to have clear.gif without alt=""?

Give some more details like:

1) what produces those clear.gif (content element, extension etc..)
2) what version of TYPO3 you have

--
grtz
Krystian