[TYPO3] TMENU problem, unnested divs. Possible?

Gijs Epping gijs.epping at efocus.nl
Tue Sep 25 16:31:06 CEST 2007

Hello,

First post on the English typo3 newsgroup. So I hope it make some sense.

I am trying to re-create this menu with the typo3 TMENU

http://joehewitt.com/files/iphone/navigation.html#_albums

I am a bit of a beginner with TMENU and most menu’s are no problem at
all, but this div configuration is a bit farfetched for me. So I was
hoping if one of you guy’s could give me some pointers on how to tackle
this problem.

The page tree structure is “unlimited” so it could be 3 deep or 10 deep.

So I hope the example source code is self explaining, if not please let
me know.

Kind regards
Gijs