[TYPO3] automatically alternate css classes on table rows in rte

Lukas Mattsson lukas at antroposofi.info
Tue Sep 25 13:24:03 CEST 2007

If I make a table in RTE, is it possible to dynamicly apply alternating
colors on odd/even rows? Preferable by using a function that just
applies the classes 'odd' and 'even' on the rows. The alternating css
classes has to remain if a user insert a row in the middle of a long
table, ie no need to change half of the tr classes.
I know css3 allows us to use tr:nth-child(odd) td, but I don't want to
use it yet because of rendering limitations in some web browsers.

Best regards, Lukas