[TYPO3] OT: "Real" names

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Mon Sep 24 07:28:47 CEST 2007

Hello Otto,

otto at webspinnerij.nl wrote:
> I think a lot in these mailings is about respect.

Exactly! Everybodys time is limited and so we choose which posting we
answer and choosing is always quite easy: - good formulated question,
behavior of the person and in a small amount also the name. This is at
least my approach.

IMO Dimitry sees the name as kind of respect and this is very ok.

Andreas Becker wrote
>> You are NOT TYPO3 and you are NOT the BOSS. But reading your post often
>> seems like this - bossy.

You aren't either ;)

>> There is really no need to communicate with FULL Names on a list like that.

Is there a need to talk about religion? Come on Andreas... some of your
postings are also as unnecessary as possible.

 >> If you don't stop people will move to other more friendly lists
>> like those from WEC or in many other Foren or even set up a complete new one
>> - this would be the splitting of TYPO3! Don't think that this is your goal!

seems kind of bossy ;) A community lives because of many people and not
because of 2 or 3 and just some of them can't destroy it. Not Dimitry
and not you.

>> Please invest your time in TemplaVoila to get it even better then you
>> already got it, as that's a place where you are really good and usefull for
>> all of us.

Bossy? You wanna tell somebody what they should do and what not?

>> Don't be a TYPO3-Policeman, Judge and ... on the List. It does
>> not fit you! It's juvenile and kindish. Thanks!

and the sentence from you before is not the policeman talking? Sorry I
forgot.

Georg
PS: EOD (end of discussion) for me here