[TYPO3] OT: "Real" names

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Sep 23 20:43:29 CEST 2007

Hi Dimitry

"It is nice to be nice"

And it will split someday the whole list here in perhaps another list
somewhere else if people still behave like you. On the one site You are
looking for more people to get on the list, on the other side you really
throw them out with such stupid policeman methods. Here on the List nobody
earns credits and nobody wants to earn credits as we don't need them here.

You are NOT TYPO3 and you are NOT the BOSS. But reading your post often
seems like this - bossy. "Read the Manual.." "I read it and worked it out.."
"those who can read are happy ..." Many many times I read similar things
from you and it looks like you are the only one capable to read books about
TYPO3 and if someone isn't like you he should first learn reading.

Same is with this name discussion. Have a look how many people don't show
their Name on the List. JoH??? Ok I know who he is , ANDI??? Ok thats me and
many other Andy, and Andreas on the List, But most of them use Nick Names.
Here in Thailand and Asia especially people have all Nicknames to preserve
their given Names and thats good as most of those given Names are very very
long.

There is really no need to communicate with FULL Names on a list like that.
If you want to get a high Ranking in Google it's up to you to use your FULL
Name wherever you want but you can't force people in a dictatorial style to
do the same. If you don't stop people will move to other more friendly lists
like those from WEC or in many other Foren or even set up a complete new one
- this would be the splitting of TYPO3! Don't think that this is your goal!

Please invest your time in TemplaVoila to get it even better then you
already got it, as that's a place where you are really good and usefull for
all of us. Don't be a TYPO3-Policeman, Judge and ... on the List. It does
not fit you! It's juvenile and kindish. Thanks!

By the way - in most cases you can read the FULL Name in the Mail Header!!!

Have a nice evening

Andi