[TYPO3] How to handle design when center-content changing

Anders Axelsson anders at anax.nu
Sun Sep 23 19:13:35 CEST 2007

Thank you for the information, things are starting to be more clear.

Instead of going trough the work of making a plugin am I trying to do it
alittle more "hardcoded" first:

If I would like to set some text, using TypoScript, in an mapped element
called "Ingress" I would imagine it done like this:
page = PAGE
page.Ingress.10 = TEXT
page.Ingress10.value = Hello world

(setting it from the TSConfig-box on the subpage)

But this does not seem to work.

What would like is to execute a PHP-function and set the returning data
in the element ("Ingress"), but as a start I need to get the above to work.
Is this a difference since I'm using TemplaVoila?

Regards,
Anders