[TYPO3] easier way to do translations for pages

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Sep 23 16:22:47 CEST 2007

Hi!

Ralph Grier wrote:
> Thank you Tomas.  I will use this.  But I still dont understand how to get
> around the problem if a translation doesnt exist for a language for a
> certain page.  I dont want the user to get to the typo3 error message page
> that says "This page doesnt exist in the language"

typo3 offers different ways of handling such situation. The problem is that this thing is to large to post in the mailing list. What you can do is to read "Frontend localization manual" document on typo3.org. It is not easy reading but once you go through it, you will choose the best way to handle missing translations.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/