[TYPO3] accordion extension

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 17:12:07 CEST 2007

2007/9/22, Christopher Torgalson <bedlamhotel at gmail.com>:

> There is a demo site. Compare the HTML there to the HTML in your site.
> First, find out what is different, and then look into /why/ it's
> different...
>
> Your debugging process for this extension shouldn't be any different
> than for any other website or web page. You can never solve problems
> of this type unless you know what you're trying to achieve in terms of
> HTML. Certainly it's next to impossible for anyone on the list to help
> you without knowing anything about the extension's /output/...

Hm well, the extensions output is, I though fairly obvious, nothing. :-/
Looking through the demo site source and my source output the difference is
that

<h3 class="rgaccord1-toggle">- Title -</h3>

is missing. Which according to the advanced configuration you *can* add to your
template. Does one *need* to add the template?

Regards,

Martin S