[TYPO3] Possible to link to extension records in RTEHtmlArea?

Rollo Gleeson rollo.gleeson at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 14:50:10 CEST 2007

Thanks Andrew for the help.

Unfortunately the blank link window also occurs on the Firefox 2.0.0.7 at work; and the extension is already installed locally (that is, under /typo3conf/ext/).

Do you perhaps know the answer to my main question - whether the extension is able to create links to internal pages generated by plugins (or if there is a way of tweaking it to make it do this)?

Thanks once again for any suggestions.

Rollo

updating firefox prolly doesn't hurt...

also, we have issues with using various rte's as global extensions

installed from shared source. some path issues produce the same problems

(blank popup link windows). our temporary solution is to install rtes

locally until we have time to troubleshoot that one.

hth

andrew davis

Rollo Gleeson wrote:

> Hello!

> I have a question about RTEHtmlArea. I know it can create

> internal links to page records (which are presumably correctly output

> by RealURL). But does it allow linking to front-end extension records

> (ie, pages created by a custom extension)?

> (At the moment I

> can't get RTEHtmlArea's link (or image) function to work at all: it

> brings up a blank window in Firefox 2.0.0.2. Any ideas? This is a

> subsidiary question because I really to know first if it will be a

> solution for the internal plugin links.)

> Ideas and pointers much appreciated.

> Rollo

> Rollo Gleeson

> Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail

Rollo Gleeson