[TYPO3] Menu challenge

Øyvind Frøland - UniWeb AS oyvind at uniweb.no
Fri Sep 21 12:20:15 CEST 2007

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for pointing this out - are there any built-in functions in
Typo3 that can help me in accomplishing this (will I be able to rely on
typoscript, or will I be forced to write something external)?

Best regards

Øyvind Frøland
CFO

www.uniweb.no / oyvind at uniweb.no
Tlf: 33333820 / Faks: 33366514
UniWeb AS, St. Olavsgate 22, 3112 Tønsberg