[TYPO3] old extension versions

Sascha Egerer seg at softvision.de
Fri Sep 21 11:14:05 CEST 2007

Hi Katja,

you can simply do this in the extension manager!

Import Extension -> Search for tt_news or the extension you want -> click on
the name of the extension -> then you have a dropdown on the top where you
can choose the version you want.

Greets

Sascha

news:mailman.1.1190353319.17085.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...