[TYPO3] No icon and link is coming for pdfs (documents) in indexed search results

Saurabh saurabh at srijan.in
Thu Sep 20 11:47:21 CEST 2007

Hi list !!

I am using Typo3 4.1.1 and indexed search plugin for the search
functionality. My search is working fine and its also showing pdfs
(documents) along with general pages but the problem is that its not
displaying any pdf icon for these files (same page icon is coming) and
also no link is coming on title of these pdf files in the search
results. Links are coming fine on rest of the general page titles. In
Indexing Engine Statistics,  its showing only TYPO3 page(0) : as
index_phash TYPES and no pdf(2) TYPE is coming. Can anyone suggest me
what to do in that case?

Thanks,
Saurabh Pareek