[TYPO3] [TYPO3-dev] T3CON07

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Thu Sep 20 09:49:09 CEST 2007

Hi list,

> Lots of activity on the lists about TYPO3, but not on the upcoming TYPO3
> conference in Karlsruhe. I have started a WIKI page
> [http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3con07] to inform all visitors and outsiders
> about what is going on with info for y'all.

I'm going to present "DB Integration" at the T3CON07 on Saturday from
1pm to 2pm. For those who are interested, I published the presentation
material for download (slides and an example tree) to the following URL:

http://www.webformat.com/en/news-press/news-detail/article/webformat-presents-db-integration-at-tycon3-2007/index.html

Thank you...

Best regards and see you in Karlsruhe!
  Mauro Lorenzutti