[TYPO3] simple calendar location

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Sep 20 09:13:18 CEST 2007

Thank you very much Krystian!

I seem to be stuck with this and surely because of my lack of knowledge
on syntaxes or naming conventions - and I just can't seem to find the
place where the information is.

Now this works:

location = TEXT
location {
data = DB : tx_desimplecalendar_location: 1 : name
data.wrap3 = {|}
data.insertData = 1
}

giving the location record number 1's name.

Now trying to make it dynamic and change the name according to the
chosen record:

location = TEXT
location {
data = DB : tx_desimplecalendar_location: {GPvar:myuid} : name
data.wrap3 = {|}
data.insertData = 1
}

and in the place of the "myuid" I've tried:

uid, tx_desimplecalendar_location_uid, location_uid, location_id

But none of these works.

I feel I'm close but I can't figure out how to point to the
tx_desimplecalendar_location record's uid number.

I apologize if this is too obvious - just can't get it work. Any ideas
anyone?

- Katja