[TYPO3] simple calendar location

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Sep 19 21:47:14 CEST 2007

Okay I got a bit further. This ts gives me for example the location
record 5's name.

location = TEXT
location.data = DB: tx_desimplecalendar_location:5:name

But how can I make the "5" to be dynamic -> showing the current=chosen
event's location?

I've really tried to search google and support but I'm out of my wits
with this :(

thanks for any hints in advance!