[TYPO3] Creating your own extension

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Sep 18 21:41:32 CEST 2007

Hello Brian,

I think there are two (at least, knowing TYPO3) approach to this;
someone correct me please if I'm wrong.

1: You can use an existing extension which outputs your new db table
content in the FE or
2: you make your own typoscript/php for it.

For the first approach there are for example extensions:
outputyourtable, meta_feedit, th_genericlist, cstreeview, auxdataviewer

HTH Katja