[TYPO3] CoolURI: problems with Tip-A-Friend Plus extension

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:25:27 CEST 2007

Peter Klein skrev:
> Hi Morten.
>
> Generate the TIPLINK urls using typoscript.
>
> See:
> http://www.typo3wizard.com/en/snippets/general-config/tip-a-friend-link-mit-typoscript-erstellen.html

Thank for the snippet Peter!

But I can't get it to work.

All I need is a normal text link so I have edited the first part of the
snippet to this:

10 = TEXT
10.value = Tip a Friend
10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.cObject < lib.tipurl

I have mapped the snippet as a typoscript object with TV.

The output in the browser looks like this:
tip.html?tipUrl=http%253A%252F%252Fdomain.com%252Fsubpage.html%253F%253D

So still a lot of wierd chracters and no real link.

What am I during wrong?

/Morten

The entire snippet that I have mapped with TV:

10 = TEXT
10.value = Tip a Friend
10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.cObject < lib.tipurl

lib.tipurl = COA
lib.tipurl {

   # This snippet generates a link to the page where you have
   # the "Tip-a-Friend" extension installed (in FORM mode).
   # ID of "Tip-a-Friend" page, is defined in the CONSTANT
   # "plugin.tipafriend.PIDtipForm"
   10 = TEXT
   10.typolink.parameter = {$plugin.tipafriend.PIDtipForm}
   10.typolink.returnLast = url
   10.typolink.additionalParams.cObject = COA
   10.typolink.additionalParams.cObject {

     # This part generates the "tipUrl" parameter in the
     # correct format. (rawUrlEncoded)
     10 = COA
     10 {

       # This part adds the domain (baseUrl) to the link URL
       10 = TEXT
       10.data = TSFE:baseUrl

       # This part creates an URL pointing to the current page
       # including all parameters from the query string.
       20 = TEXT
       20.typolink.parameter.data = page:uid
       20.typolink.addQueryString = 1
       20.typolink.addQueryString.exclude = id
       20.typolink.returnLast = url

       # Then everything is rawUrlEncoded so it can
       # be placed as a single parameter in the link URL
       stdWrap.rawUrlEncode = 1
     }
     # And finally the parameter data is wrapped with the "&tipUrl="
parameter.
     wrap = &tipUrl=|
   }
}