[TYPO3] FE User registration: error message.

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:11:00 CEST 2007

Hi.

I have installed the extension sr_feuser_register and it works well.

However I get an error message on the "Please confirm your registration"
page in the registration process. It does not affect the the
registration of the user but it don't look to good.

Here is the error message:
--------------------------
afterSaveCreate
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/domain.com/public_html/typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register/hooks/class.tx_srfeuserregister_hooksHandler.php:74)
in
/var/www/domain.com/public_html/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php
on line 2907

sr_feuser_register ver. 2.5.7
Typo3 ver. 4.1.2

Has anyone else experienced this?
Any suggestions on how to solve the problem?

Thanks
Morten Kjems