[TYPO3] quote html code in rtehtmlarea

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Sep 18 08:02:02 CEST 2007

Hi Matyi and Krystian,

the fact, that you cannot write about entities in rtehtmlarea is to a
bug, that needs fixing:
http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=3830
Also see:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5659

at Krystian: Why do you think that writing about code inside RTE is not
a good idea? Even if you use one of the extensions for that purpose,
what you get, is always blocks of code. But what, if you want to write
some explanations for that code? You are stuck!

Regards, Uschi