[TYPO3] I have a project idea and I'm looking for help.

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Tue Sep 18 00:43:16 CEST 2007

Hello guys!
I came up with an idea for an online plattform for students and pupils.
The idea is basically not done in any kind yet and as I think that it
would be something new and cool for students and pupils, I'd like to
make this idea happen and bring it online.

TYPO3 has been a major part of my life in the last couple of years and I
have been improving myself in beeing an administrator of a very large
TYPO3 school page in the past. I also started learning how to code
extensions but in this chapter I'm only at the beginning. So I think
doing this project with TYPO3 means not only to learn more of the CMS
but also to give something back somehow.
If the idea is appreciated by students and pupils there will be an
amount of visitors each day that can be far more then I guess any other
TYPO3 installation had until now. So the project would be a perfect test
plattform about how to make things faster within TYPO3.

The problem: I neither have patents on this idea, nor money and as
written above not the detailed knowledge of TYPO3 to make this happen.
(at least I already have the domain and a very detailed vision..)
Therefore I'm not able to pay money and I'm looking for volunteers who
can help me for free at the beginning. If the idea turns out to be
really a good one it'll make money easily with advertising partners.
(however I'm realistic and can't promise anything on this)

So if you have some time to help and want to help a student like me,
please send an email to typo3 at andreas-balzer.de and I'll tell you what
the idea is about.

This might sound a little bit strange or weired but basically it's an
idea I had for the last couple of months, it's so new and cool that many
people will like it and I do hope that there are people or even students
out there that listen to a vision of somebody and let them be inspired
to help.

Thanks for reading

Greetings from Germany
Andreas Balzer

P.S.: I neither promise nor guarantee for anything.
P.P.S.S: Sorry for my bad English.