[TYPO3] Possible to link to extension records in RTEHtmlArea?

Rollo Gleeson rollo.gleeson at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 14:31:08 CEST 2007

Hello!

I have a question about RTEHtmlArea. I know it can create
internal links to page records (which are presumably correctly output
by RealURL). But does it allow linking to front-end extension records
(ie, pages created by a custom extension)?

(At the moment I
can't get RTEHtmlArea's link (or image) function to work at all: it
brings up a blank window in Firefox 2.0.0.2. Any ideas? This is a
subsidiary question because I really to know first if it will be a
solution for the internal plugin links.)

Ideas and pointers much appreciated.

Rollo
Rollo Gleeson