[TYPO3] Webformat assistance please

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Sep 17 09:02:59 CEST 2007

Hi sd at ixnl.com,

> Hi
>
> I have installed the webformat EXT  and amazingly for me, I got it to work first time, including the paypal gateway.
>
> A question that I am sure is simple but I don't want to screw everything up.
>
> When I go the checkout and buy, the form layout is all screwy. I am using 2 col (menu to the left), and the form appears as 2 columns which I don't mind but it runs off the right side of the page.
>
> Where do I rectify this, and how?

You can modify the extension css or the extension template. You can find
both of them in the extension directory, then you can copy/paste them in
your fileadmin, you can modify the new files and, finally, you have to
go in your TS template and to modify the path of these two files.

> Also how do I add more countries as the only ones visible are the Italian and one other? (memory lapse).
> and I want to eliminate any other form of payment so do I just edit it out of the setup OR the form?

Go to the template module, select "Template Analyzer" and take a look to
the extendedshop static template. You'll find how to add shipping
destinations and how to remove payment methods.

Regards,

--
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com