[TYPO3] Mailing lists in Typo3

Johnny Peck johnny at slipcasemedia.com
Sat Sep 15 16:04:59 CEST 2007

Kristian Wind wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Are there any updated (or just good) case study on how to install,
> configure and handle html mailing lists in Typo3.
>

> Best regards,
> Kristian
>
> kw at hovsa.dk

Kristian,

What do you mean by 'html mailing lists'?  This is very vague and I am
certain will not find much help.  Be very explicit.  Do you just want to
email a list of recipients some particular information such as a page?
Have you seen Direct Mail or its peers in the TER?  Do you think that
the TYPO3 lists are served by TYPO3 because I am certain that is not the
case.  Do you want to display mailing list records in TYPO3 such as an
archive?  What do you mean?

Aloha