[TYPO3] Description in shortcut

Johnny Peck johnny at slipcasemedia.com
Sat Sep 15 15:47:28 CEST 2007

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Jan.
> Im not sure you can do it using TSConfig, but you can do it like this:
>
> Create a small extension (or just use one of the extensions you have
> installed) Then add this line to the "ext_tables.php" file:
>
> -- cut --
> t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes('pages','description','4','after:shortcut_mode');
> -- cut --
>
> That will enable the "description" field on the shortcut pages (type 4), and
> place
> it after the "shortcut_mode" field.
>
> (Remember to clear BE cache.)
>
> --
> Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

Peter,

How do you do that?  Seriously, I am beginning to think you never sleep.
  If I were to consider the number of times Google brought me the
answers over the years and you were the author I think my brain would
fall out of my head.  You are very much appreciated and a true gem in
the community.  Many thanks!

Aloha,

Johnny Peck