[TYPO3] Description in shortcut

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sat Sep 15 14:02:20 CEST 2007

Hi Jan.
Im not sure you can do it using TSConfig, but you can do it like this:

Create a small extension (or just use one of the extensions you have
installed) Then add this line to the "ext_tables.php" file:

-- cut --
t3lib_extMgm::addToAllTCAtypes('pages','description','4','after:shortcut_mode');
-- cut --

That will enable the "description" field on the shortcut pages (type 4), and
place
it after the "shortcut_mode" field.

(Remember to clear BE cache.)

--