[TYPO3] Webformat assistance please

sd at ixnl.com sd at ixnl.com
Fri Sep 14 21:04:56 CEST 2007

Hi

I have installed the webformat EXT  and amazingly for me, I got it to work first time, including the paypal gateway.

A question that I am sure is simple but I don't want to screw everything up.

When I go the checkout and buy, the form layout is all screwy. I am using 2 col (menu to the left), and the form appears as 2 columns which I don't mind but it runs off the right side of the page.

Where do I rectify this, and how?

Also how do I add more countries as the only ones visible are the Italian and one other? (memory lapse).
and I want to eliminate any other form of payment so do I just edit it out of the setup OR the form?

I would really appreciate your help.

Oh! and for those who helped me on the Horizontal Menu I finally tried UDM4, and I got it working, thanks to all and Tom from Ohio in the IRC Channel..

Cheers Stan