[TYPO3] Differences between extensions "Front End User Registration" and "Email Address Subscription"?

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Fri Sep 14 18:38:05 CEST 2007

Hi Ben & Arpad!
Thanks for your answers.

IMHO sr_feuser_register can also serve as newsletter subscription and
doesn't need sr_email_subscribe (that instead need sr_feuser_register).

I just tested sr_feuser_register as registration/nl subscription and it
works (with ext:direct_mail). I also added capcha support (ext:sr_freecap).
It's just needed to disable/enable the right form fields.

Maybe sr_email_subscribe have functionality that now has been
added/implemented in sr_feuser_register. This is the only thing I can
figure.

Bye, ian