[TYPO3] CoolURI: problems with Tip-A-Friend Plus extension

Stano Paška stano.paska at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:58:10 CEST 2007

I have similar problems with original tipafriend extension.
Problem was in double urlencoding of link.
I solved it with this modification.

// original line
//		$url = $this->validateUrl(t3lib_div::_GP('tipUrl'));

// modified
$url = t3lib_div::_GP('tipUrl');
$url = $this->validateUrl(rawurldecode($url));

I think that tipafriend plus is similar...

Sometimes here was a discussion about it, but with no clean resolution.

Stano Paska.