[TYPO3] Personalised directmail and collect information on receivers?

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Fri Sep 14 10:52:16 CEST 2007

Hello all,

A client of my had hundreds and more custumors listed in his addressbooks.
He wants to send them personalised directmail on new products he has. And
have some kind of listing of what custumors clicked on specific links to be
able to adress them personal in next step.
So what we need is:
-    personalised directmail.->  Hello Fred, Hello Ann. etc please have a
look at these products.
-    save statistics on what links where choosen most etc.
-    list of who was interested in what.

I did some studying in list with extensions. But cannot find complete
solution there.
DirectMail could be good to send mail, do statistics. But can it also be
personalised?
Fe_userregistration has some good parts, in how it is collecting information
on people who visit pages, setting different status on user records,

But is there also some combination of both? I am open to suggestions and
tips.

Regards, Eef Weenink | Aristo WebDesign