[TYPO3] Differences between extensions "Front End User Registration" and "Email Address Subscription"?

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Sep 14 08:03:29 CEST 2007

Hey Ian,

I think the sr_feuser_register let's people sign up for an frontend user
account (table "fe_users"), where as sr_email_subscribe only adds people
to the address database (table "tt_address").

well... I gotta tell you: I used the sr_email_subscribe for signing up
for newsletter (direct_mail) but was a bit disappointed since
tt_address/sr_email_subscribe did not have some fields I needed (title,
salutation) whereas they're somehow included in fe_users. But this is
just a small sitenote of mine experiencing with especially the latter
extension.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-