[TYPO3] Problems with uniqueLinkVars

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Thu Sep 13 14:04:45 CEST 2007

Hi!
I have a problem with the links of not default language pages.

If I set "config.uniqueLinkVars = L" and I browse a not default language
page, the links of the menus points always to the default language.
Yet, the text of the links are correctly translated (not the link itself).

Instead, if I set "config.linkVars = L" it works correctly. Both text
and link are rendered correctly.

In both cases i can see the L=1 parameter (only once) on the url.

This is the subpart of my setup related to localization:
# Localization <start>
	config.uniqueLinkVars = L
	config.sys_language_overlay = content_fallback
	config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback

	config {
		sys_language_uid = 0
		language = it
		locale_all = it_IT
		metaCharset = utf-8
	}

	[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
	config {
		sys_language_uid = 1
		language = gb
		locale_all = gb_GB
		metaCharset = utf-8
	}
	[global]

	[globalVar = GP:L = 2]
	config {
		sys_language_uid = 2
		language = de
		locale_all = de_DE
		metaCharset = utf-8
	}
	[global]
# Localization <end>

What's wrong?

Thank you very much for your answers!

P.S.
I'm using:
Typo3 4.1.2
templavoila 1.3.3
realurl 1.1.4
(the problem is still present if i uninstall realurl)