[TYPO3] Install tool loops with PHP 5.2.4 and Apache 2.0.59

Sim simvirus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:51:24 CEST 2007

> > > Firsts, use your full name in these lists. This is according to our rules.
> >
> > Hi! Excuse me, this is my account.

> > > What typo3 version? I can run 4.1.x and 4.2 without any problem on PHP
> > > 5.2.1. If you use mysql5, search this mailing list for solution.
> > >

> > I have tested it with all versions (4.1.2 and 4.0.x).
> > This problem is happened after recently PHP update.
> > Yes, I'm using Mysql5, and you?
> > Very thanks
>
> Sorry! I'm using mysql-4.1.22 over Typo3 servers!
> Pls help

Hi to all! Bad notice!
I'm going to tell you again that TYPO4.x is now NOT compatible with
last PHP version!
I have tryed it over two news updated servers!

The install tool seems to be locked in an infinite
loop.
I have increased php error log level and observe logfiles without any
bad output.

Some time, after some minutes, Typo3 Install show:
-------------------
Database Error
No database selected

Else, if I delete ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file, it show the default
Install Tool lock:
-------------------
The Install Tool is locked.

Fix: Create a file typo3conf/ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL
This file may simply be empty.

For security reasons, it is highly recommended to rename
or delete the file after the operation is finished.

Also another old installation now have problem in :
http://site/typo3/install/ [^]

After login, only this menu working

3: Update Wizard
5: All Configuration
8: phpinfo()
9: Edit files in typo3conf/
10: About

The other create infinite loop as first installation

1: Basic Configuration
2: Database Analyser
4: Image Processing

--