[TYPO3] Cooluri, multidomain, multilanguage,single tree setup

Tomi Hrovatin tomi at tri-ex.si
Wed Sep 12 22:24:08 CEST 2007

Hi, thanks for quick replies.

I have never done setup like this with realUrl so I thought cooluri is
even more flexible and easier to setup. Apparently I will have to use
realUrl for this site as well.
Does anybody know if this is possible with RealUrl?

Ries, I was thinking about concatenating title & uid too, but just
couldn't think of something so easy and obvious. :)

Jan, I think there are many circumstances where titles of the products
are the same. In my case exotic plants in different pots, but there are
also T-shirts with different sizes, colors, ...
I think cooluri should change the name automatically if this occurs.

Anyway thank you again and btw it looks great and promising extension.

Tomi Hrovatin