[TYPO3] Tmailform: Labels do not show?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:51:32 CEST 2007

Hi.

I am setting up Tmailform for the first time.

I have installed the extension and created a template from the
tmail_example.tmpl and placed it in the fileadmin folder.

For testing purposes I have also copied the "locallang_tmpl_example.xml"
to the fileadmin folder.

Here is the problem:

The labels don't show up but otherwise the form works perfectly. Mails
are sendt and recieved.

I have defined the errormessages under the "field settings" tab in
"Required values" like this:
SUBJECT_VAL; notEmpty; text: Please fill in subject field
NAME_VAL; notEmpty; text: Please fill in your name
EMAIL_VAL; notEmpty; text: Please fill in your email
MESSAGE_VAL; notEmpty; text: Please fill in message field

If I submit the form without typing anything all the error labels show
up just fine.

If I check "Multiple language support" and enter the path to
"locallang_tmpl_example.xml" the labels from the file are shown correct.
  But now if I submit the form witout typing anything, both the label
and the error label shows up.

Can anyone figure out what I am dooing wrong and how I can get the
extension to work correct?

All suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks
/Morten