[TYPO3] Cooluri, multidomain, multilanguage,single tree setup

Tomi Hrovatin tomi at tri-ex.si
Wed Sep 12 11:44:24 CEST 2007

Hi,
My configuration:
T3 4.1.2
php 5.2.1
mysql 5.0.38
cooluri 1.0.4
jb_status_code 1.0.0.

My tree looks like this
Root (globe icon)
- Placeholder (contains only shared ts template, rootlevel unchecked)
-- Website root (contains ts template, rootlevel checked, domains:
www.eksotika.si;slovene, default language, www.rare-exotic-plants.com;
english)
---Subpages
-- Non existing subsites

In website root I defined 4 domains, two of them (eksotika.si and
rare-exotic-plants.com) are 301 redirects to their www records.

In the cooluri I checked multidomain option.

Different languages are designated by domain and not by L variable.

I have two problems:
1. Cooluri rewrites urls just for the first domain that is used in FE
ie: if I delete all urls in cooluri and enter www.eksotika.si all urls
point to slovene domain and translation (even on
www.rare-exotic-plants.com). I searched around but could not find the
answer to this.

2. The second question is about duplicates. This site is a shop with
tt_products. I added a simple XML rule for tt_products. I have some
products with the same name in the same category (subpage). So the URLs
are the same and only the first product is shown in FE. I didn't dig for
this answer yet and if it is in manuals or tutorial just ignore it.

Bellow is the Cooluri XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<cooluri>
   <cooluris>1</cooluris>

   <cache>
     <usecache>1</usecache>
     <params2cool>
       <checkforchangeevery>1</checkforchangeevery>
     </params2cool>
     <cool2params>
       <translateifnotfound>0</translateifnotfound>
       <oldlinksvalidfor>365</oldlinksvalidfor>
     </cool2params>
     <cacheparams>0</cacheparams>

     <pagenotfound>
       <status>HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found</status>
       <behavior type="message"><![CDATA[ <h1>Page not found!</h1>
]]></behavior>
     </pagenotfound>
   </cache>

   <pagepath>
     <title>tx_realurl_pathsegment,alias,subtitle,title</title>
     <saveto>id</saveto>
     <default>0</default>
     <userfunc>tx_cooluri->getPageTitle</userfunc>
     <t3conv>1</t3conv>
   </pagepath>

   <uriparts>
     <part>
       <parameter>tx_ttnews[tt_news]</parameter>
       <lookindb>
         <to>SELECT title FROM tt_news WHERE uid=$1</to>
         <translatetoif>
           <match>^[0-9]+$</match>
         </translatetoif>
         <t3conv>1</t3conv>
       </lookindb>
     </part>
     <part>
       <parameter>tx_ttproducts_pi1[product]</parameter>
       <lookindb>
         <to>SELECT title FROM tt_products WHERE uid=$1</to>
         <translatetoif>
           <match>^[0-9]+$</match>
         </translatetoif>
         <t3conv>1</t3conv>
       </lookindb>
     </part>
     <part>
       <parameter>tx_eeblog[showUid]</parameter>
       <lookindb>
         <to>SELECT subject FROM tx_eeblog_maintable WHERE uid=$1</to>
         <translatetoif>
           <match>^[0-9]+$</match>
         </translatetoif>
         <t3conv>1</t3conv>
       </lookindb>
     </part>
   </uriparts>

   <predefinedparts>
     <part>
       <parameter>tx_ttnews[backPid]</parameter>
     </part>
     <part>
       <parameter>cHash</parameter>
     </part>
     <part>
       <parameter>tx_eeblog[pointer]</parameter>
     </part>
     <part>
       <parameter>tx_eeblog[backPID]</parameter>
     </part>
     <part>
       <parameter>tx_ttproducts_pi1[backPID]</parameter>
     </part>
     <part>
       <parameter>no_cache</parameter>
     </part>